Monday, March 20, 2006

Blogger Bites

I have been trying for two days to post some new pictures, but blogger is not co-operating!
Elvis continues to grow, he weighed in at 6 lbs last week when we went to the vet for his rabies shot.
I observed him doing an interesting thing the other night. I kept noticing that his rawhide chew sticks were hidden near the baseboards all around the living room. Then I saw him sniffing in back of the TV, near the wall. He had hidden a piece of one of his doggie treats! I started watching him, and sure enough, he went back later and had a snack! I found another piece hidden in the entry hall behind the umbrella stand Smart puppy!
BlogItemCommentsEnabled> 2 comments

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynda said...

I have been having picture problems also.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Lainey said...

Maybe they will fix the problem Saturday when they do some maintenance.
Here's hoping1

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home