Monday, December 10, 2007

We Smell a Rat!









Me and Presley have been stalking this field mouse for weeks. I even killed one of his brothers a few months ago. Anyway, when Mom came home last night and let us out, I ran straight to this birdhouse. I knew he was in there. Mom heard all the commotion and came out to see what was going on. I was howling and barking like a coon hound, man! I had him treed! She picked up the birdhouse and while she was looking inside, a huge mouse jumped out. She nearly fainted! Well, the mouse ran off into the herb garden with Presley and me hot on his tail. Darn it, he got away. Boy, I wish I could have nailed him!
Mom put the birdhouse on the ground because I kept trying to get to it. We just wanted to stick our noses in there and smell the sweet smell of rodent.....Ah, someday I'm gonna get you, little mouse!






BlogItemCommentsEnabled> 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home