Monday, September 18, 2006

What is This!


I was chilling on the sofa one evening when this shiny, gold thing caught my eye. I jumped down and started barking at it. Mom has been painting and moving stuff around, so she must have forgotten she put it there. Anyway, when I saw it, I freaked out, man! Mom started laughing because I was making such a fuss. She finally convinced me that it wasn't going to get me. She said it was a bookend...whatever that is. Cautiously, I took a sniff. It didn't move, didn't smell good and it didn't jump at me. Nope, it wasn't a frog....Well, I thought, that's no fun! So, I got back on the sofa and finished my nap.
BlogItemCommentsEnabled> 1 comments

1 Comments:

Blogger Mad Ethel said...

He's smart! Don't you feel a little bit safer knowing that he is aware of the tiniest change in your house?
The other day it was still dark out and Ego started going crazy when he ran into the pitch black living room and as it turns out my brother in law was silently sitting in the armchair waiting for us to wake up. Scott left the door unlocked for him so that when he made it to TN from FL he could come right in. Kind of freaky! But my other two dogs didn't make the slightest noise. At least we have one "gaurd dog" in the house!

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home