Sunday, August 06, 2006

This is SO Not Cool!


Hey, I'm NOT a freakin clown, people! The groomer put this goofy looking clown collar on me after she gave me a bath and clipped my nails. Mom finally rescued me from it, but only after she took my picture. I refused to pose, so she took her best shot while I was rolling around in the floor, trying to rip the thing off.

I know 'The King' wore some wild costumes, but I'm sure he wouldn't have been caught dead in a clown collar! Well, maybe if it was gold lame? No, I don't think so!

BlogItemCommentsEnabled> 3 comments

3 Comments:

Blogger Mad Ethel said...

Come on though, seriously! Don't you just love dressing up your little guy? I want to get a little polo for Ego so I can "pop his collar." How cute would that be? I can't wait for Halloween either!

12:29 PM  
Blogger Lainey said...

I love dressing him, but he's not too happy with it.

I want to get Elvis a black T-shirt that says The King or Bad to the Bone. I should have named HIM Ego, he has a huge one. LOL

I saw a pattern for a white, studded Elvis suit for dogs. Maybe I'll try to make El one for Halloween.

6:38 PM  
Blogger Mad Ethel said...

Ohmygosh, that would be PERFECT! If you do make it, it's mandatory that you post pictures!

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home