Monday, July 31, 2006

Scooter


Scooter lives in Florida with the girls. He's a Jack Russell terrier. He really 'belongs' to their aunt and grandpa, but since they all live in one big house together, he gets to see them every day. I've never met him in person, but he looks like a friendly guy. I'm sure we would have a lot of fun together
Mom brought him this doggie bagel from the bagel shop. Mom said he sure enjoyed it, because he ate it really fast. He likes to eat, can't you tell? He gets lots of snacks, I guess.
BlogItemCommentsEnabled> 2 comments

2 Comments:

Blogger Mad Ethel said...

Doggie bagels? I have to have them! Where do you get them?

12:26 PM  
Blogger Lainey said...

I got Elvis one at Petco when he was little.

I found the one for Scooter at a regular bagel shop, of all places.

They're hard, like a milkbone. Dogs love'em!

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home