Monday, July 10, 2006

Bath Time

Hey, I'm The King, Elvis (aka Killer Macho Doxie) I ain't no sissy metrosexual, so what am I doing in a garden tub full of foamy stuff? Oh, they're called bubbles? And I'm supposed to relax and enjoy this? Oh, I'll smell all clean and fresh when I'm done? So, what's wrong with smelling like dirt? Mom is trying to dry me off with a towel, but I want to run and shake, rattle & roll, man.
Can you believe she put that foamy stuff on my head? I licked some off my mouth...it tasted kinda yucky. Thank, thank you very much, ma'am.
'I feel pretty, oh so pretty' ....yeah right! How about 'Don't be Cruel' ! I ain't nuthin' but a houn' dog, ya know!
BlogItemCommentsEnabled> 1 comments

1 Comments:

Blogger Mad Ethel said...

Lovin' the puff of bubbles on his head. He's dead sexy. :P

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home