Saturday, July 15, 2006

I'm Pouting!

Mom's going on vacation to Florida and I can't go. The girls wanted me to come, but Mom's flying on a big airplane. She thought I would 'freak out' if I had to stay in my crate for two hours or more. ( I hate that thing!) She's probably right, but I sure wanted to see the girls. They wanted to see me too.
Oh well, I'll stay here with my other human and see what I can get into. I tore up a People magazine the other day. Mom forgot I could get on the coffee table now. She got kinda mad at me, 'cause it was the one with Taylor Hicks and a whole bunch of other cute guys in it. Well, at least I didn't tear up the cover with Taylor's face on it..... Besides, I'm her cute guy! Sigh.....She'll be gone a week....I'm gonna miss her.
BlogItemCommentsEnabled> 2 comments

2 Comments:

Blogger babbles said...

Hey Elvis, My mommy went on a cruise just as Katrina blew in last year. What timing! I had to stay at the vet for 12 long days. I lost over 2 lbs. I hope I taught her a lesson! They should have doggie cruises. What do you think of that?

9:02 AM  
Blogger Lainey said...

Hey Heidi, How terrible! I bet you thought she wasn't coming back. I have missed my mommy sooo much, I can barely eat, so I have probably lost an ounce or two.

Yeah, a doggie cruise sounds like fun, except I'm not too crazy about water...did you see me in the garden tub? NOT FUN!
I guess we could hang out on the Lido deck and eat ourselves silly at the all night pizza bar!

Glad your mommy made it home. I'm still waiting for mine to come back. Sigh

Your friend,
Elvis

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home