Thursday, August 10, 2006

The New Kid



Mom brought this little furball home the other day. They named him Princeton, so I guess that means he'll be around for a long time. At least he's a boy! I've been trying to play with him but Mom says I'm being too rough. I go berserk every time I manage to get in the room with him. He stays in the bedroom with Sophie a lot 'cause they're afraid I might hurt him. Can you believe that? Just because I root him around with my nose and stand on top of him and lick him, they think I'm using 'unecessary roughness'. I'm just trying to toughen him up, the little squirt! Mom says one day when he's gets bigger he's gonna scratch my nose really bad. Then I'll leave him alone, she says.

OK people, I'm still The King around here...the Alpha male! And that kitty had better not forget it!
BlogItemCommentsEnabled> 1 comments

1 Comments:

Blogger clew said...

Hello Elvis! Haven't checked in on you in a while. Looks like you have your paws full with the new whippersnapper!

Tell your momma I say hello!

LOVE AND HEADPATS!

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home